The R&D Modeling Group is responsible for collecting configuration data from network devices, vulnerability scanners, and network management frameworks, analyzing this data and creating a detailed network model for the Skybox platform.
We are looking for a highly motivated, sharp and hands-on Team Leader, to build and manage a development team. This role offers challenges across a wide variety of responsibilities. You will have an opportunity to influence the future direction of the group and gain experience in a wide range of technologies.
- Build, lead and inspire a development team responsible for enriching and improving our modeling capabilities.
- Maintain at least 30% hands-on contribution.
- Design and implement solutions for collecting data from network devices, security and cloud ecosystems into our platform
- Optimize our data models and collection methods with emphasis on performance, scalability and concurrency
- Bring new technologies and concepts into the Skybox platform to address challenges of modern network architectures
- B.Sc. in computer science
- 7 years of development experience, Server side (Java preferred)
- At least 2 years of experience as a Team Leader (2-5 team members)
- Highly proficient in software architecture and OOP principles
- Experience in large and complex software solutions
- Familiarity with networking fundamentals – routers, firewalls, switches
- Experience in working with Web Services, REST API
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Having a customer-oriented attitude
- Deep networking knowledge, especially – Checkpoint, Cisco, Fortinet, Juniper
- Linux/UNIX command line experience
- Experience working with Hibernate, Spring
- Knowledge of Perl, Python