Skybox Security is looking for an experienced, motivated QA Engineer to be part of the Core group QA Team. Members of the team test a highly complex product requiring an in-depth understanding of Networking and Cyber Security concepts and technologies.
The QA Engineer will report to the Core QA Team leader.
- Own testing of new features end-to-end, as part of an agile development team
- Estimate, plan and coordinate test activities with development and automation teams
- Development Of automation tests using Python in parallel of exploratory testing.
- Identify and thoroughly document bugs and verify fixes
- Verify fixes of customer-found (support) bugs and release fixes to production
- Work independently with minimal oversight in a dynamic scrum team environment.
- 2+ years of experience in manual software testing of enterprise-grade, client-server software products At least
- 1-year Experience in Automation tools' usage and or development (Python, Jenkins, Git).
- Knowledge and experience in software testing processes and methodologies
- Good familiarity and domain knowledge of Cybersecurity and IP networking- advantage
- Good familiarity with Linux shell commands (user level)
- Persistence, independence, and thoroughness
- B.Sc. in computer science or an equivalent engineering field
- Previous experience as a QA engineer in an Agile development environment
- Advanced scripting skills
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Linux and Windows administration skills,