Skybox Security is looking for a talented Java backend developer to join Skybox Change manager Team, applications group. The group is responsible for all current applications and two of the new generation products. Among the main responsibilities are server platform, data model, architecture, database and web services.
We are looking for candidates that have great passion for cybersecurity and have a deep interest in Java backend technology, operating under highly challenging performance and scale requirements.
The developer will report to Change manager Team Leader.
- Responsible for the Core Data Layer and Application Server of the Product
- Highly Efficient Java Object Persistency of Graph Entities
- Complex data analysis and retrieval
- Caching and Concurrency for fast response
- Skybox REST
- BSc. In computer science (grade above 85)
- At least 5 years developing in Java, Server side (J2EE)
- Thorough Knowledge of SQL, JDBC, Database
- Experience working with Hibernate, Spring
- Experience working with Web Services