We are seeking an inspirational, experienced Sales Engineer with a strong track record in selling enterprise cyber security solutions to a focused list of Global 5000 companies, who will have a significant impact on our revenue growth and join us on our exciting journey.
The primary responsibility is to drive the Skybox Security enterprise management solutions and value propositions at senior cyber levels into G5000 companies. This role involves working hand-in-hand with experienced, equally focused Sales Directors, as well as a strong surrounding eco-system with people with substantial knowledge in strategic enterprise requirements.
The candidate will already have strong domain experience in the enterprise security space, coupled with a strong enterprise pre-sales methodology and strong reputation within the market. This person should be creative, easily adapt to change and have the ability and experience to make decisions that will enhance Skybox’s revenue and reputation in the market.
- Sales activities: Assist the sales director and partners with preparations for customer and prospect meetings, presentations, gathering requirements and competitive positioning.
- Technical activities: Provide technical account management, project management, and conduct hands-on product demonstrations and technical discussions with prospects, customers and channel partners.
- Pilot execution: Lead and manage pilot and proof-of-concept execution in complex environments.
- Represent Skybox as a key technical spokesperson and figurehead. Evangelize to the market and partners with regular speaking at events and CISO based activities around thought leadership.
- Develop and evolve solution propositions that fit the needs of large enterprises.
- Introduce and present Skybox capabilities, use cases, and technology via presentations, white board sessions, and product demonstrations
- Qualify opportunities by uncovering the customers business need
- Work with sales rep in the region in articulating value propositions, differentiation, and solution architecture
- Work closely with existing customers to be their advocate in Skybox for additional needs, identifying new business opportunities, and ensuring smooth and on-time renewals of subscriptions and services
- 8+ years’ experience with cyber security systems and security solutions with customer-facing activities, including technical pre-sales engineer activities
- Must have experience in Enterprise Security Management / Network Security Management / Cyber Security.
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience with network devices such as firewalls, routers and load balancers
- Experience in vulnerability / patch management processes and solutions
- Great presentation skills (oral and written) for communication of complex solutions, business benefits, technology, differentiators, competitive benefits, and architecture
- Understanding of security complexity in large organizations
- Detail oriented
- Experience in risk assessment, risk management and risk consulting
- Experience in security incident & event management
- Experience in security operation center & threat response
- Knowledge of information security standards (ISO 17799 & 27001, NIST, COBIT, PCI, etc.)
- Hands on system administration (Linux, Windows)
- Programming concepts, especially Perl and shell scripting
- CISSP—clear advantage; other security certifications desirable
- Ability to travel regularly within the region, as needed