Skybox Security is looking for a Technical Account Manager to help craft and execute strategies using Skybox products, ultimately ensuring high level of customer satisfaction and maximizing renewals and add-on transactions. Your technical acumen and customer facing skills will enable you to provide strategic technical direction, and keep your customers Skybox products operationally healthy. The close relationship you develop with your customers will empower you to understand their business/operational needs and technical challenges, and help the client achieve the greatest value using Skybox products. This is not a sales role, but rather an opportunity to be the “voice of the customer” to organizations that range from mid-size organizations to Fortune 500 enterprises. If you want to work in one of the hottest markets in software, come join us!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a partnership with customer key stakeholders and executive sponsors such that all activities are closely aligned with the customer's business needs.
- Help customers to achieve their goals by embedding Skybox products into customer’s security operation processes.
- Work with clients to identify unrealized needs and recommend solutions to help clients maximize effectiveness of our software.
- Responsible for establishing, maintaining, and expanding a strong trusted and continuous partnership with our clients.
- Measure and report on customer success by meeting regularly with customers, both remotely and on-site, to review support interactions, system status, major issues, upcoming releases, and other pertinent items. Included in this will be quarterly business reviews.
- Direct crisis and incident response, working with the account team, technical support, and operations to ensure timely resolution, while communicating effectively with customers.
- Plan and lead process improvement initiatives tailored to improve customer satisfaction with the services and interaction with other teams in the organization
- Improve product offerings by providing customer feedback on features to Product Management
- Continuously, holistically analyzing the technical solution, diagnosing issues across the suite and engaging with relevant teams to suggest proactive improvement in line with the changing needs of the customer(s)
- Leads and directs internal organizations to deliver on solutions complex technical issues
- Liaisons with customer support, development and product management teams to come up with long term solutions for customer issues
- This role may require up to 25% travel, as required
- 4+ years of experience in a technical customer-facing role in an enterprise environment. Example for roles - technical account management, professional services, sales engineer or senior support engineer
- Experience with networking or security products and operations
- Desirable to have experience with CISCO, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, FortiGate and other leading network security vendors. Also desirable is knowledge of Linux, SMTP, and MySQL
- Very strong customer service and excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to articulate technical solutions and how they can solve customer problems to all audiences, including non-technical audiences
- A history of success leading and directing technical staff through crisis situations
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment as well as independently
- Bachelors degree in computer Science or other scientific or engineering discipline preferred.