This is a strategic role where the successful candidate would be responsible for developing scalable revenue streams and creating sales interlock with the largest Global System Integrators in India. This role will be responsible for deepening relationships with existing partners while at the same time developing a select few new partners. Working as part of a global team the position will be responsible for building and owning the strategy for building joint revenue streams with the GSI partners. The role would require working with and coordinating activity with sales teams in EMEA, APAC and North America to ensure alignment of strategy execution. This is a strategic role that will underpin the go to market strategy for Skybox and be integrated into a global channel and sales team. This role will report to our VP Global System Integrators
- Identify and target market opportunities where Skybox could generate major revenue streams through GSI partners.
- Create strategic relationships with senior executives in the target partner accounts, for maximizing the joint GTM and revenue potential
- Building traction with alliances, pre-sales and architect teams
- Build and execute joint go to market business plans with ongoing measurement of achievement versus plan
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales activities and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively lead joint GTM planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones
- Work as part of an integrated global channel and sales team to ensure execution of the global strategy for the GSI partners
- Drives adoption of and builds execution plans for Skybox service-based propositions
- Build coverage across the GSI landscape
- Work to embed Skybox solutions as a core part of GSI partner major new account bids
- Work with GSI, distributor and Skybox teams to ensure smooth commercial transactions
- Meeting annual sales targets aligned to strategic partners
- Build interlock with Skybox and partner sales teams aligned to Skybox named accounts
- Build pipeline using partners as a strategic route to market
- Forge agreements with partners to build joint service-based go to market business plans
- Align Skybox onto relevant preferred supplier lists
- Complete required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Enlists the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, PM resources, marketing and other Technical and management resources as needed.
- Directs technical sales resource aligned to GSI partners
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with partner senior management
Desired skills and experience:
- Deep knowledge of the GSI partner community
- Experience working directly with Global System Integrators (I.e. Wipro, HCL, TCS, Cognizant and Infosys)
- An existing network of relationships within the GSI community that can be leveraged for fast impact
- At least 10 years of experience in the cyber security or infrastructure management market
- Proven track record working with Global Systems Integrators in India to build repeatable business models on a global basis
- Strong technical and presentation skills
- Strategic thinker with a view for building scalable business models
- An understanding of key industry drivers and major technology vendors
- Ability to evangelize new technologies and ideas and to convert them to sales opportunities
- This position requires extensive travel within the region