Vulnerability discovery with Skybox Vulnerability and Threat Management
Combine traditional scanner data with a passive vulnerability discovery to reach “unscannable” network devices and systems across your network.
- Increase reliability of the vulnerability management process.
- Fill in the scanner blind spots to get a complete picture.
- Consolidate and centralize data for thorough analysis.
Effective cyber security vulnerability and threat management starts with the ability to discover vulnerabilities in your network anywhere, anytime. Unfortunately, traditional scanning — performed in prolonged intervals — leads to vulnerabilities popping up unnoticed between scans. Discover cybersecurity threats and vulnerabilities across your attack surface by performing passive, continuous vulnerability assessments on-demand for ongoing visibility into vulnerability status.
With Skybox vulnerability discovery, you can:
- Find vulnerabilities on demand, including in unscannable network zones and devices.
- Identify vulnerabilities in hybrid and multi-cloud networks, including containers.
- Merge and normalize vulnerability data from multiple discovery methods and hybrid environments such as corporate networks, cloud, and OT networks.
- Use accurate and comprehensive discovery data to conduct exposure analysis and set priorities.