Cloud network security requires container vulnerability prioritization
Learn how cloud cyber hygiene best practices and risk-based vulnerability management reduce container risk and improve cloud security management.
Learn how to:
- Identify container assets and the associated vulnerabilities.
- Define risk scores for container vulnerabilities.
- Conduct passive scanning assessments.
- Add custom tags/attributes to containers.
- Build cloud cyber hygiene best practices.
Cloud technologies like containers have changed all aspects of the application development lifecycle – vulnerability management being foremost among them. As organizations adopt cloud-native approaches, security teams must assess the risk of the growing number of entities in the DevOps environment. In addition, meeting the demands of shorter testing applications before release can be achieved by seamlessly integrating vulnerability assessment in the CI/CD process. Because of this, companies need solutions that monitor, secure and maintain compliance on multi and hybrid-cloud environments across the attack surface.
This webinar explores container risk and vulnerability prioritization metrics. Topics include:
- Why containers are increasing in popularity.
- The increasing growth of container vulnerabilities.
- Characteristics of docker images and containers.
- DevSecOps role in securing containers.
- The power of Skybox’s network model to address container risk.